Daily maintenance of through type shot blasting machine
Shot blasting machine is the most commonly used surface cleaning equipment in the foundry industry.
During daily use, regular maintenance is very important. Regular daily maintenance work in place can extend the using life, also can improve the castings production efficiency and the ideal cleaning effect.
1. Whether the fixing bolts on all the heads and head motors are loose, tighten them immediately if they are loose.
2. Wear conditions of the wear parts in the shot blasting machine and the guard plate in the shot blasting chamber, and replace the worn parts in time.
3. Check the blades and replace them when they are half worn.
4. Check whether the pointer position of the directional sleeve is correct.
5. Whether the physical inspection door of the main room of the shot blasting machine is tightly closed.
6. Whether there is air leakage in the dust removal pipeline, and whether the filter bag in the dust collector is dusty or damaged.
7. Whether there are deposits and other debris on the spiral shell and filter screen of the separator, and remove them in time.
8. Check whether the flow curtain of the separator is uniform and full curtain.
9. Whether the electronically controlled feeding gate valve is closed.
10. Check whether the status of each limit switch and proximity switch is normal.
11. Check whether the working status of each signal indicator on the console is normal.
12. Check whether the current of the shot blasting motor is within the rated range.
13. Clean the dust on the electrical control box.
14. Check the wear of the guide pill tube gasket, the rubber guard plate of the working door and the top seal to avoid the loss of abrasives.
15. Remove the fragments on the bottom grid to ensure the recovery of projectiles.
16. Check whether the total amount of shot material in the abrasive silo is sufficient, and if it
Mesblate Solutions And Services
Our engineers in mesblate are able to work independently depending on to the requirements of design for clients of shot blasting machine, and send a customer confirmation to help customers to save costs.
During the production of the equipment, we photograph the production progress, and keep customers updated of the progress every step of the way.
The goods are shipped, we will send the original documents to the customer (such as packing list, bill, CO, Form E, Form A, Form F, Form M, B/L etc.).
We can provide customers with free English foundation drawing, installation drawings, manuals, maintenance manuals and parts drawings.
Our engineers can help you with the installation and debugging overseas if necessary, and offer free training to operators and maintenance workers for our clients.
Mesblat team have fully mature after-sales service system, our professional technician and CS team will help you address any issues about the product you may encounter. We provide 24-hour online consultation.
The technical parameters can be customized and designed according to clients' requirements, Mesblate could definitely develop a tailor-made blast machine design for you. For any further information, please feel free to contact us. Please rest assured that our skilled engineer team will offer you the most professional and cost-effective solutions and services.
Copyright © 2020 by Mesblate
All rights reserved. This publication of shot blasting machine trouble shooting tips may be shared ,distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, subject to Author and link address to be indicated. Plagiarism are not permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write Email to the Mesblate firstname.lastname@example.org