Features and Capabilities of LPG Cylinder Shot Blasting Machine
Description of LPG Cylinder Shot Blasting Machine
LPG cylinder shot blasting machine is just among the varieties of cylinder shot blasting machines. LPG Cylinder Shot Blasting Machine is generally managed to automatically cleanse the surface of the LPG cylinders by blasting the grit material which is originated from the turbines of the machine in a confined container. The LPG cylinders get shot blasted when they penetrate the blasting container at the bottom of the machinery. The cylinders, at the same time, get rotated on the rollers as they pass through to guarantee the smooth cleansing of the entire surface area.
LPG Cylinder Shot Blasting Machine is used to clean LPG/CNC/GAS cylinders, remove rust, old paint and eliminate surface stress, strengthens the film adhesion of coating of the workpiece.
Mesblate’s LPG cylinder blasting machine contains several types: The first type is diabolo roller conveyor, which makes the LPG cylinder move forward horizontally and rotate when it moves ahead. One or two blast wheels are secured on top of the blasting chamber. As the LPG cylinder gets rotated when it moves forward, thus the blast wheels can blast it completely from all sides. This machine is particularly a continuous type. The second type is spinner hanger type blasting machine, which in turn has I or Y track rail overhead. It is normally used for small batch blasting tasks. The third type is the monorail hanger type blasting machine, the moving process is continuous, and it can possibly be linked to the process of the whole production line.
Composition of LPG Cylinder Shot Blasting Machine
LPG Cylinder Shot Blasting Machine consists of the following components.
1. Blasting Chamber
2. Lower cabin with helical mover
3. LPG Cylinder Rotation and Moving System
5. Sift & Separator
6. Dry Filter Unit (dust collector)
Working Principle of LPG Cylinder Shot Blasting Machine
Mesblate LPG Cylinders are normally supplied into the work cabinet on diabola rollers. The cylinders keeps rotating while it moves forward, and gets shot blasted inside the blast cabinet. Mesblate is capable to manufacture various capacities of machines that could meet different sizes of LPG Cylinders. In addition to that, we are able to manufacture overhead conveyor type machine with 6 blast wheels to clean the cylinders, and cylinders are conveyed to metal spray booth on the same conveyor for metal coating after they get blasted.
Advantages and Capabilities of Gas Cylinder Shot Blasting Machine:
1. Apply to cleaning the outer wall of LPG, CNC and GAS cylinders.
2. Used to remove the rust and oxide, increasing the surface quality of the bottles and cylinders.
3. Used to get rid of the casting sands, cores and old paint for a better paint abrasive.
Gas Cylinder Shot Blasting Machine can be used singly, but also it can be operated in combination with other machines to form a gas cylinder production line.
LPG Cylinder Cleaning Machine could cleanse 6 cylinders per minute. As the machine is equipped with one or two high power wheels, and this helps make the cleansing time a lot shorter than before when 8 hours were required to remove color and rust out of 20 cylinders, and only one hour to cleanse 300 to 350 cylinders for now.
1. Our engineers are able to work independently depending on to the requirements of design for clients of the equipment, and send a customer confirmation to help customers to save costs.
2. During the production of the equipment, we photograph the production progress, and keep customers updated of the progress every step of the way.
3. The goods are shipped, we will send the original documents to the customer (such as packing list, bill, CO, Form E, Form A, Form F, Form M, B/L etc.).
4. We can provide customers with free English foundation drawing, installation drawings, manuals, maintenance manuals and parts drawings.
5. Our engineers can help you with the installation and debugging overseas if necessary, and offer free training to operators and maintenance workers for our clients.
6. We have fully mature after-sales service system, our professional technician and CS team will help you address any issues about the product you may encounter. We provide 24-hour online consultation.
The technical parameters can be customized and designed according to clients' requirements, Mesblate could definitely develop a tailor-made blast machine design for you. For any further information, please feel free to contact us. Please rest assured that our skilled engineer team will offer you the most professional and cost-effective solutions and services.