Section steel Roller Shot Blasting Machine
Description of Section Steel Roller Shot Blasting Machine
The Section Steel Roller Shot Blasting Machine also called Profile shot blasting machines, It is mainly used in construction and other industries. It is used for stress relief and surface rust removal and cleaning of large steel I-beam and H-beam steel structures with higher dimensions. The Roller Conveyor Shot Blasting Machine is electrically controlled and adjustable during the cleaning process. Sectional steel shot blasting machine is also a roller type shot blasting machine. The difference is to process different types of workpieces. It is mainly used in large-scale construction and bridge industries. It hss high efficiency, good treatment effects and saves manpower.
Features of Section steel Roller Shot Blasting Machine
1. The equipment can work continuously and uninterruptedly. It can remove rust, clean and pre-treat the I-beam in a continuous way with high efficiency, fast cleaning speed and convenient operation.
2. The operation process is simple, just load the I-beam material on the machine, press the start button, after a short cycle, the system will automatically unload the processed I-beam, and the whole cleaning process is completed.
3. The domestic advanced single-disc shot blasting machine is adopted, which can quickly throw high-speed moving projectiles, so that the rust layer on the surface of the I-beam can quickly fall off, so as to achieve a treatment effect we expected.
4. The shot material that falls on the workpiece can be separated from the dirt and continue to be reused, thereby saving shot material.
Section steel Roller Shot Blasting Machine working principle
1. During the cleaning process, the electrically controlled adjustable speed conveying roller will send the steel structure or just into the ejection area of the cleaning room.
2. All sides of its body are hit and rubbed by powerful and dense projectiles from different coordinate directions, causing the oxide scale, rust layer and dirt on it to quickly fall off
3. The surface of the steel has a smooth surface with a certain degree of roughness, and the workpiece is loaded and unloaded in and out of the roller table on both sides of the cleaning room.
4. The projectiles and rust dust falling on the steel are blown by the blower.
5. The sprinkled pellet dust mixture is conveyed to the funnel of the chamber body by the recovery screw, and the dust conveyor of the vertical and horizontal screw conveyor is at the lower part of the elevator.
6. It is lifted to the separator on the upper part of the machine. After separation, the pure projectiles fall into the separator hopper for recycling use.
7. The dust generated during shot blasting is sent to the dust removal system by the exhaust pipe.
8. The purified gas is discharged into the atmosphere, and the particulate dust is captured and collected, The above 8 points are the working principle of the through-type roller shot blasting machine to clean H-beam and I-beam. We mesblate also have other different kinds of Shot Blasting Machine for different workpiece. If you have any requirements or Questions about the Shot Blasting Machine. You could send a message to us. We will reply you within two hours. Welcome to visit our Mesblate Website.
Mesblate Solutions And Services
Our engineers in mesblate are able to work independently depending on to the requirements of design for clients of shot blasting machine, and send a customer confirmation to help customers to save costs.
During the production of the equipment, we photograph the production progress, and keep customers updated of the progress every step of the way.
The goods are shipped, we will send the original documents to the customer (such as packing list, bill, CO, Form E, Form A, Form F, Form M, B/L etc.).
We can provide customers with free English foundation drawing, installation drawings, manuals, maintenance manuals and parts drawings.
Our engineers can help you with the installation and debugging overseas if necessary, and offer free training to operators and maintenance workers for our clients.
Mesblat team have fully mature after-sales service system, our professional technician and CS team will help you address any issues about the product you may encounter. We provide 24-hour online consultation.
The technical parameters can be customized and designed according to clients' requirements, Mesblate could definitely develop a tailor-made blast machine design for you. For any further information, please feel free to contact us. Please rest assured that our skilled engineer team will offer you the most professional and cost-effective solutions and services.
Copyright © 2020 by Mesblate
All rights reserved. This publication of shot blasting machine troubleshooting tips may be shared ,distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, subject to Author and link address to be indicated. Plagiarism are not permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write Email to the Mesblate firstname.lastname@example.org