Stone Shot Blasting Machine Features and Capabilities
Introduction of Mesblate Stone Shot Blasting Machine
Stone Shot Blasting Machine is particularly suitable for the roughness treatment of marble, artificial stone, granite and other alternative substances. It is conducive to extend the stone surface friction constant, and further improve the quality and price of the equipment.
The machine is applied to deal with slabs. A rubber knife is used to wipe away the abrasives maintained on the slate and an adjustable air knife system that is aided by compressed air is used to blow out the fine layer of the abrasives.
The operation of the machine is controlled by a cube-shaped panel with contacts and overload protection devices, as well as a contractor and timer of appropriate capacity.
Stone Shot Blasting Machine is specifically composed of the advanced parts and systems, including blast wheels, special rubber belt type of work conveyor, blow-off system and dust collector system, which helps make the production efficiency and quality of the machinery highly improved.
1. Blow-Off system is positioned at outlet side of the blast tunnel to get rid of the shots maintained on the upper surface of the slabs.
2. Blast Wheels are equipped with VFD Control System.
3. Rubber Belt Work Conveyor is also provided with VFD Control System, so that it can be synchronized with the blast wheel rpm.
4. Special Rubber Belt Type of Work Conveyor is employed featuring the abrasive retard properties.
5. Dust collector system which is highly efficient and works continuously is integrated to remove the dust generated during the blasting operation, thus keeping the adjacent equipment and environment dust free and clean.
Working Principle of Mesblate Stone Shot Blasting Machine
The stones are loaded on the rubber belt conveyor, and the stones are then transferred to the working chamber. The working chamber has a sandblasting wheel station system that is mounted horizontally, and the system is matched with the rubber conveyors to spray abrasives onto the slabs. As the stone passes through the sandblast airflow area of the machine, the sandblast is properly cleaned. The stone exits from the machine and is then manually removed from the machine. The speed of the conveyor is variable and can be set as per the customer's processing requirements. The stone blasting machine has an inlet and an outlet channel. There are enough rubber curtains to intercept escaping shots. The whole machine is ventilated by a powerful Fabric Bag Type Dust Collector.
The Advantages of Mesblate Stone Shot Blasting Machine
1. It can improve method properties, increase corrosion resistance, improve product quality and reduce environmental pollution.
2. It can clear away the unsound surface of rust and alternative matters on the stone for a bright surface.
3. The blast wheels are mounted on top and bottom of the conveyor at maximum angles to effectively blast all exposed workpiece surfaces.
4. It is continuous pass-through sorts of machines for automatically blasting plate and enormous alternative steel gears placed in its roller conveyor.
Mesblate Solutions and Services:
1. Our engineers are able to work independently depending on to the requirements of design for clients of shot blasting machine, and send a customer confirmation to help customers to save costs.
2. During the production of the equipment, we photograph the production progress, and keep customers updated of the progress every step of the way.
3. The goods are shipped, we will send the original documents to the customer (such as packing list, bill, CO, Form E, Form A, Form F, Form M, B/L etc.).
4. We can provide customers with free English foundation drawing, installation drawings, manuals, maintenance manuals and parts drawings.
5. Our engineers can help you with the installation and debugging overseas if necessary, and offer free training to operators and maintenance workers for our clients.
6. We have fully mature after-sales service system, our professional technician and CS team will help you address any issues about the product you may encounter. We provide 24-hour online consultation service.
For any further information, please feel free to contact us. Please rest assured that our skilled engineer team will offer you the most professional and cost-effective solutions and services.