What's the Hanger type Shot Blasting Machine
What's the Hanger type Shot Blasting Machine
Hanger Type Shot Blasting MachinesHanger Type Shot Blasting MachinesHanger Type Shot Blasting Machines are the standard model of shot blasting machines, with working cylinder diameters from 900 to 1300 mm and heights from 1300 to 3500 mm. With 2-7 blasting heads and a maximum load capacity of 10,000 kg, the standard model is highly productive, flexible, ideal for cleaning and peening, and easy to operate. It is mainly used for the surface treatment of all kinds of medium and large castings, forgings, welds, heat-treated parts, including fragile and irregularly shaped parts. It is suitable for cleaning or strengthening the surface of many kinds of castings and forgings and riveted and welded parts in small and medium batches, especially for long, thin-walled parts. It can apply powerful shot blasting to the steel surface in its original state, removing rust spots, welding slag and oxide skin to obtain a certain degree of finish and uniformity of the metallic surface, in order to remove stress and improve the quality of the steel surface finish and corrosion resist
The Advantage of Hanger type Shot Blasting Machine
1. Large blast volume, high blast speed BMD blast machine, can significantly improve the cleaning efficiency, to obtain satisfactory cleaning quality.
2. Simulated blasting diagram (including blast machine type, number and space arrangement to determine the location, etc.) and all drawings of the blasting machine are completely computer-aided design (CAD) drawing, the selection and arrangement of the blast machine is more reasonable. This improves the utilization rate of the shot and labor productivity, ensures the cleaning effect, and reduces the wear and tear on the chamber shield.
3. Adopt the popular form of pitless structure, which not only saves the construction cost and time of pit foundation, but also solves the problem of the southern chamber with the pit.
Households due to water storage pit caused by rusting and caking of sand in the hoist.
4. Rolled Mn13 plate is used to protect the hot zone in the cleaning room. Compared to the previous rubber plate protection, its service life is greatly improved, and its appearance is beautiful and easy to replace.
5. hanger type shot blast machine is suitable for cleaning all types of gears and crankshafts, including hanger hooks, heavy trucks, light trucks, buses, various car parts, etc. This machine is widely used in construction machinery, foundry industry, automobile manufacturing industry. The machines are widely used in the construction machinery, foundry, and automotive industries. They are characterized by high efficiency, good sealing effect, compact structure, easy loading and unloading, and high automation.
The Use and Features of Hanger type Shot Blasting Machine
Use: This type of cleaning machine is suitable for cleaning the surface of small and medium-sized castings and forgings in the foundry, construction, chemical, motor, machine tool and other industries.
or shot peening treatment. It is especially suitable for surface cleaning and shot peening of many varieties and small quantities of castings, forgings and steel structures to remove a small amount of sticky sand, sand core and oxide skin on the surface of the workpiece; it is also suitable for surface cleaning and peening of heat-treated parts; it is especially suitable for cleaning of slender, thin-walled parts that should not be collided.
Features: Hook shot blasting machine cleaning machine with a large shot blasting volume, shot blasting cleaning efficiency, indoor working space, compact structure, and the use of bottomless pit form, no special requirements for cleaning the shape of the structure of the workpiece, can be used in one machine.
Mesblate Solutions And Services
Our engineers in mesblate are able to work independently depending on to the requirements of design for clients of shot blasting machine, and send a customer confirmation to help customers to save costs.
During the production of the equipment, we photograph the production progress, and keep customers updated of the progress every step of the way.
The goods are shipped, we will send the original documents to the customer (such as packing list, bill, CO, Form E, Form A, Form F, Form M, B/L etc.).
We can provide customers with free English foundation drawing, installation drawings, manuals, maintenance manuals and parts drawings.
Our engineers can help you with the installation and debugging overseas if necessary, and offer free training to operators and maintenance workers for our clients.
Mesblat team have fully mature after-sales service system, our professional technician and CS team will help you address any issues about the product you may encounter. We provide 24-hour online consultation.
The technical parameters can be customized and designed according to clients' requirements, Mesblate could definitely develop a tailor-made blast machine design for you. For any further information, please feel free to contact us. Please rest assured that our skilled engineer team will offer you the most professional and cost-effective solutions and services.
Copyright © 2020 by Mesblate
All rights reserved. This publication of shot blasting machine trouble shooting tips may be shared ,distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, subject to Author and link address to be indicated. Plagiarism are not permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write Email to the Mesblate firstname.lastname@example.org